Saturday, September 1, 2007

the hizzouse




So I am a spoiled brat. I have a new house, running water, a toilet and a flippin shower, electricity and a sweet compound. I realize that many of you are wondering what my place looks like, envisioning me in a grass thatched hut or a bush or something. Well kids, I won't hold out on you anymore. Here she is, home sweet home. There are more and I will supplement them at some time. Seeing as how it has taking me this long to put these up, I wouldn't hold your breath for new ones soon. As mentioned in my emails, I have waged a battle on the ants who seem hella determined to take over Oliviaville, yet they shalt not conquer as I am a formidable opponent to those tiny little pests. And yes, my field mouse is still around eating my tomatoes. He's cute I can't kill him, what do you want from me? He has stayed away of late due to the presence of another voracious beast in my house (more to come on this subject in a later post). I am happy to report that I now have living room furniture as well as a kitchen table. I have experienced some "difficulty" with the carpenters in my town. Let's just say that if my daddy was here, he'd have opened a can already. So after about a month of threatening the police if they didn't just paint the damn shelf brown, I finally have furniture in the house. I have cement floors, which is great because you can't see the red dust all over it that well, and they are easy to clean. And yes ma, I clean my floors once a week. I have an extra bedroom that right now holds only my clothesline for hanging up my wet clothes, but I am thinking of maybe puting a bed in there and a bunch of art supplies to help me pass the time. I will let ya'll know. Alright um, yeah I don't have much else to say about my house...more pictures will follow, I promise.

No comments: